My life should, based on what I can judge, be pretty good right now. But I feel like a little Radamsa. The one who lives hidden but important life under the sink and has hairy eyebrows. And only speaks with grrrr -type of comments ("Snadaf unmuf"). I finally got, after two years or so, my first data on grass silicate levels (which is supposedly something that prevents rodents from feeding grasses... knowledge of which I try to make the humankind wiser with... haa haa). I was happy. I thought that when I finally get these numbers on my computer-screen, I do not care what they show, it will be interesting anyway. Which finally might not be the case. So trying to analyze these data, to be able have a manuscript next week for a course-purpose seems pointless and frustrating, like useless work always. On top of that I lost the file I had worked on for two days. It is good there was no baseball -club nearby, I had let my computer taste that.
Try then to take your mind out of work and concentrate on people around you and be a nice person who deserves being nice to. Another ironic haa haa.
Why is it so impossible to take things calmer? And be happy about what you have?
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar