After passing through the railway station of Geneve 9 times during the last 3 years, I finally ventured outside it. As the flights between Tromsø and Geneve did not make allow the fastest possible connection, I spent a night in Geneve and half-a-day floating around the town. Sunday morning the old town of Geneve was rather dead... which was good so I could not be tempted to go into any of the shops selling relatively unnecessary and most likely very expensive things. Instead I drank hot chocolate in the sun :)
søndag 4. mars 2012
Pyhä-aamun rauhaa Genevessä
After passing through the railway station of Geneve 9 times during the last 3 years, I finally ventured outside it. As the flights between Tromsø and Geneve did not make allow the fastest possible connection, I spent a night in Geneve and half-a-day floating around the town. Sunday morning the old town of Geneve was rather dead... which was good so I could not be tempted to go into any of the shops selling relatively unnecessary and most likely very expensive things. Instead I drank hot chocolate in the sun :)
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar