Not everybody thinks I have done science that is worth something: "I could not support or encourage this work in any way." wrote a referee of one of my papers. Not so highly encouraging. Well.... she/he disagreed deeply with my approach of using stomach contents of killed animals instead of feces - and therefore had no interest to comment on the science I made out of that. And it probably would not help to argue that a) the killed animals were actually recycled from other studies b)we do agree that killing voles is a rather stone-age method to study them and therefore c) we are in the process of developing a photo-trapping method (I actually spent the whole morning happily with that).
Hohhoi. Days like this it is difficult to cut science-thoughts off after working hours... Better luck tomorrow!
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar