fredag 1. mai 2015

Hage-hage

 Luftløk er allereda stor og fin!

 Dagens produksjon - a second mini-greenhouse. And right when I was ready to actually seed inside it, carrying soil made my back scream. Weird, hey, if you lift 20kg bucket of soil with one hand having your back bent. Especially if the same muscle had just recovered from previous overuse session. "Det kommer med alder og erfaring" (it comes with age and experience) said the yarn-spinning-teacher last weekend. Hope that experience and wisdom actually come with age! Otherwise I may run a major risk of damage... 

First little salads are getting there in some weeks maybe. What can you do when you cant stop thinking that something must be able to grow with all this sunshine even if the nights are often below zero? Below is the "cold-night-setup" of these salad greens. I cover them with cloth, and put a candle inside the greenhouse. And the water bottles are supposed to accumulate heath during the day and then release it during the night. So far so good... but maybe more useful for my current "I want to grow food"-stage than for actually growing anything very efficiently?

Ingen kommentarer: