



Green, lush and warm after brown, barren and cold. The short moment between down-jacket seasons. Amazing feeling of freedom to bike half-an-hour from home to wilderness where the horizon of Tromsø is out of sight and no people are around. Without having to bring jacket, hat, gloves, scarf, thermos... sometimes I see why people prefer to be outdoors in the summer. Freedom to walk alone, without looking after anyone, taking care that work will be done, adjusting speed or worrying that I wont be home in time. Even if I usually prefer to do trips with friends...
Freedom also from my life. Week in a sort of unreal in-between-stage. Small group people among empty offices. No reason to be at work long days. Only a handful of people in town as well, the rest are in the field, or on holidays or whatever. Freedom from routines, no matter how much I like my routines its still great to be almost on holiday at home. To be at home and enjoy it, but not to be in my everyday-life. Would be boring in a short while, but a small escape is just so good.
Trying to get my head around that in a few days Im in Argentina...
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar