fredag 18. juni 2010

s/y Merinorsu

Sailing with s/y Merinorsu outside Helsinki. The sun was warm, the archipelago was beautiful (yes, it is possible for me to like a landscape which has no mountains ;) and it was funny to be an irresponsible passenger on board a scout-boat... Hopefully I managed not to give too many good advices, the crew was performing very well and this ex-troop leader could just enjoy how well things are going without me intervening. No scoutleader syndrome forcing me to organize things this time, maybe because everybody else was responsible enough? As Leo said, there are good examples of over-energetic rascals growing up and canalizing their energy in doing a lot of sensible things...

Kustaanmiekka


Rento meininki.

Pikkuveli kipparoi.

Hmpf. It doesnt look as tilted as it felt, even if I tried to take a cool photo... not sure we assured all the summer-holiday-pedestrians along the shores of Kaivopuisto (one of such downtown places that are perfect for eating ice cream, walking your dog or showing off in your sailing gear and living city-park-summer life or marina-life) about our sailing skills. The narrow sound between the islands and the cafe Carusel is maybe not the best place to try all kind of funny maneuvers. But finally we didn't crash on any boat with oversize engines anyway...

Good but short trip to Helsinki, and my apologies to all of you that I didn't meet or contact! I just don't have the energy to have a fully booked-an-organised program right now. But I think of you and next time, when I hopefully have more energy I will try to meet...

Ingen kommentarer: