Strange foreign habits
"Could I have a coffee made like that, without milk?" I asked. But... it is apparently not at all customary to order a coffee made with a french press... (elikkäs semmoinen lasinen pressopannu jossa filtteri painetaan alas) as the poor girl behind the counter was rather confused. And had to sell me a "cafe au lait" without milk. All sort of foreign habits I have collected ;) But why would I drink filter coffee if they actually had something better, like the type of coffee I drink daily at home?
Strange foreign habits 2.
To prefer staying warm instead of caring how you look. That is clearly not what you are supposed to do in a capital city. Even if I used a city-selection of my winter clothes it was not always appreciated not to freeze when the others did freeze ;)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar