I do not enjoy driving a car too much. It is OK (and sometimes even fun) on an empty road (no other cars to deal with), alone (no people that I should show to that I actually can drive) and in good weather (to be able too see where I drive).
On Monday I drove from Kilpisjärvi to Tromsø alone (good), partly on empty road (the first bit was not too bad). Actually it was fun for 20km out of 160km. But... when the visibility is 100m and there is snow and ice on the road, and wind gusts are shaking the car - why do other people have to think that I drive too slowly (around 70-80 on a road where summer -limit is 90?) That is stressful and annoying and dangerous to my opinion. I suspect that it might be good to drive slower in winter than in summer (the rest of Tromsø-population seems to disagree). And especially when you drive to a white wall (and, as usual in Norway the road is not straight more than a few 100 meters so at some point you need to turn inside the white cloud) it might be an idea to slow down?
Or is it just me who feels like a bad driver and gets stressed and agitated when someone wants to pass me? Because I find it difficult to admit that I am a bad driver?
Time to stop complaining and leave for my first fransk-kurs! (French course in Norwegian, hihii)
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar