Finally, after it having had it as a project to be done for more than a year, I started a french course. I had naively thought that it should be possible in Quebec. Wrong. Well, in Tromsø one can take "trinn 1, 2 eller 3" in french! Lucky me. After trying "do it yourself"-book from Finnish to French and English to French I now learn it from Norwegian. At trinn 2. (Yes, I think I already know the VERY basics.)
Our teacher has been 25 years in Norway, and speaks with an amazing French accent (to compare, Arnauds accent is way less French... hihi) . I am the young one in the group; about 6 others, all Norwegians, all 40-50-60 years old, also showed up. It is funny to again sit in a classroom (we borrow a room at Gyllenborg barneskole). Some things do not change: nobody sat at the tables closest to teacher, while the back row was popular. Some things change: one characteristic for courses for adults seems to be that all are adults and then it doesnt matter if you belong to different generations. (Read: we had fun as a group, in spite of different age and background.) All of us know some, all of us have a lot we don't have a clue about. I seem to have one asset (and no, I do not mean that I can train at home;) , namely having at the age of 9 realized that different languages can have VERY different logic. If you only speak related languages (e.g. Norwegian and English) it is tricky to grasp that your way of thinking has to be turned upside-down in an other language. On the other hand: learning from my second language (I guess that is what it is now...) to a fifth one is a bit more challenging and sometimes I use three languages in one sentence... As Teija said: kielipää ja kaikki kielet solmussa siellä päässä.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
1 kommentar:
Tsemppiä ranskan opiskeluun! Oot sä kyllä aikamoinen kielipää.
Mulla on sulle blogissani "the Gorgeous Blogger"-tunnustus. Voit sieltä kopioida kysymykset jos jaksat ja haluat niihin vastailla. Ymmärrän myös toki, jos ei innosta.
Legg inn en kommentar