lørdag 25. juni 2011
Bylot Island-Montreal-Tromsø
One week of holidays in Montreal with Arnå, getting used to the inhabited world again, enjoying days without plans with sun, warmth (surprisingly, I really enjoyed it, instead of melting), biking and walking around, letting days just flow... fruits, vegetables, vine, warm nights, ice cream, greenness... mmm... I was never fond of city holidays, but this was great :) Maybe because we had no need to go to see anything special, just be and enjoy?
They have good beer in Quebec, and quite creative labels!
Cardinal bird at jardain botanique :)



First night in Tromsø, after 22h of travelling (which went very well, all the luggage and me managed to catch all the 3 planes as planned) I woke up in the middle of the night... it is beautiful and green here as well!
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar