tirsdag 8. mai 2012

PhD movie

Last Friday night, we watched the "PhD-movie" at the university. Great fun for those who a) have done/ are doing a PhD and b) like to laugh at themselves. I recognised for example "my pile of papers for papers that I do not know what to do with" and "people whose weeks highlight was to drink beer on a Friday night at the university with the same people they have talked the whole week with". And many other things... Some things in the movie are really directly from the real life, without any additions to make them more funny. Sad but true and funny. The movie is available for download at You Tube and ølast only one hour. Recommended entertainment. And an alternative way to get insight to my life while I focus on my PhD and do not blog so much...

Ingen kommentarer: