mandag 27. mai 2013
A garden in creation
It makes sense that in countries where flat ground is abundant, people build houses on it, and cultivate it. If you do not have flat ground, a house in a slope can give amazing views to the sea as well as non-standard, personal and cosy living. Creating a garden on a slope is a bit more challenging (I am happy I am making a garden and not a house)... But the soil is good and fertile, the neighbour is positive to my ambitions and last years potatoes are awaiting to get to soil. A good start! Last weeken, I rescued two balckcurrants out of the jungle (a jungle of all sorts of green things has appeared in two weeks since the last snow disappeared) and transformed an old sandbox for children to a herb-cultivation-device.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar