fredag 12. mars 2010

La piscine

The swimmingpool was not a sport experience... more of experience on culture. A small cabin to change clothes in private. Separate showers for men and women, but seems the swimsuit is supposed to be on all the time. Does one really get clean? Or am I just brainwashed for running around naked? Then the pool, very crowded, very very crowded. Not so possible to swim. A bit stressing for someone whose personal territory is at least one meter radius... And finally the guard came to put me in order because I was swimming without a hat. Nicely, he borrowed me a hat instead of throwing me out, but still he was not impressed. I claimed I do not understand French so I could excuse why I did not notice the sign (with figure... quite understandable if one pays attention...) at the reception telling that swimminghat is obligatory. So, I think I will do some other sports here instead (because it was too crowded, not because I had to shower with a swimsuit - that much it should be possible to adapt ;)

Ingen kommentarer: