This weekend I stayed indoors most of the time, even if I had found company to go skiing :( Part of the - I am NOT going to get sick again -program, as I didnt feel totally allright. But did it help - no. So instead of working in the lab I made my way to Villette, to be taken care of by Arnauds mother :) That should help.
It was also our anniversary -weekend. One whole year. A quite special year. Life is full of surprises... Who would have believed this when I left to do snowtracking at Ifjordfjellet one year ago. After four days, without knowing if we would ever meet again, Canada seemed to be very very far. The celebration will private and happen the last of March in Tromsø, after Im back from France and he - from Ifjordfjellet :) Lucky me!
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar