Grey has been to color of the week in Tromsø. In a way its good, I have been able to sink into the work that should have been done before leaving to Quebec, Bylot Island, Finnmark and who knows where before autumn. I imagine I have control over all things that should be done and packed, and have no departure stress whatsoever. So I still dont really get it that in a month I should be on Bylot. For a long time I have avoided watching pictures from the north, to not to start to miss there too much. Now... I dare to let myself to look at them again. And that does not wake any hopeless longing, just a happy expectation :)
tirsdag 12. april 2011
Grey has been to color of the week in Tromsø. In a way its good, I have been able to sink into the work that should have been done before leaving to Quebec, Bylot Island, Finnmark and who knows where before autumn. I imagine I have control over all things that should be done and packed, and have no departure stress whatsoever. So I still dont really get it that in a month I should be on Bylot. For a long time I have avoided watching pictures from the north, to not to start to miss there too much. Now... I dare to let myself to look at them again. And that does not wake any hopeless longing, just a happy expectation :)
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar