The feedback for my manuscript wasnt too hard. Or... my supervisors are just clever to tell things to people in a nice way. "Maybe present your data this and this way, now its kind of messy. Then when we get that in place we can polish the text." So you go back to your computer with an intelligent idea what to do but only a vague how to do that. Luckily (or unluckily) I have very clever and internationally appreciated supervisors. I still have a bit difficult talking to them - have to filter out all stupid stuff and try to think and write according the expectations. Probably I do make better science and get better advice this way. But its not always easy... Luckily there are other people around me that can take everything which is caught in my filter of stupid thoughts. :)
The story from this morning in english: I was slaughtering red foxes the whole yesterday. Stinky stuff. No photos shown. No fox fur taken home either (yet...).
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar