lørdag 29. januar 2011

Litje Blåmann

I have seen the sun!! From now on the sunglasses should join on trips...


Getting a coffee at Johannas and Jagos "challe de ski" before leaving.


We are not the only people going up...



And it was so pink so pink!

It has been nice to "find back my life in Tromsø" and do the things I used to do here (according to my calculation last year I have been at home 3 months...). So I have started the weekend by drinking beer at Blå Rock. It is so easy to be able to order "a beer" instead of having to specify what kind of beer - although then you get the very basic beer which is quite far from the taste of quebeqoise tasty beers... Then a typically great Tromsø Saturday starting with a slight hangover and an idle departure to the mountains, where the hangover disappeared rather fast, view was breathtaking and thighs felt like burning on the way down. A relaxed after-ski coffee in a long-johns dressed company and then home :) Me likes!

Ingen kommentarer: