This weeks product: new system for pulling my pulka (and yes I am a bit proud of it - at least before I have tested it and found out that it doesn't work). The old ski poles are the same, but instead of rope there is a cable through. A loop has been created in the end of the cable. A metal-plate has been screwed on the side of the pulka, with three loops where it is possible to attach the poles. In case I did not manage to make them equally long and the pulka starts to limp on one side it is possible to adjust the length by changing on which loops the cables are attached to. And there a mechanism that allows me to take the poles off for transport, re-attach them and tighten them. As long as I bring extra screws and leatherman along (as those small pieces are very likely to drop in the snow...) Another metal-loop in the front of the pulka keeps the poles attached into an extra spot, so they keep straight and make no extra wobbly movements.To be tested this weekend in Dividalen!
We have no garage for bikes. But if this continues, we will have a snow-cave soon... I digged a little hole in the snow, one meter high walls surrounding the spot where the bikes are.
og det kommer mer snø...
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar