Tromsø managed to drag me into my Tromsø-life faster than I noticed. In a few days I was running a "campsite": Tuomas and Susanna came from Kilpisjärvi for a little city holiday with their 1 year old son. At the same day, Elisabeth from Rimouski showed up in Tromsø - and I had promised to accommodate her as well, until the student accommodation office would be open the next day. So, what else there is to do than dig out all sort of mattresses and get prepared? And the logistic knot went smooth and elegant, in a day Elisabeth had her flat and my Finnish guests had enjoyed the cafes of Tromsø :)
Suddenly there is more to do than there are evenings, as I am trying to improve my pulk before next weekends ski-trip, meet friends that I haven't seen for long, work, ski... men ja det er gøy å være tilbake hjemme!
This morning the light was blue, the sky was clear and the winds were asleep (so were apparently most other people who arrived when we were leaving),
when we hiked skied up to Rødtinden with Gin, Charlotte and Puck the husky. Vinterens første topptur! Belive it or not, all of my modest skiing skills had not disappeared completely during the last year (nor have I became more skilled). Yes I was falling here and there when I met windblown bumps, but in general... it was more fun than struggle. And afterwards I have shown myself that it IS possible to take Friday off and work it in on Sunday. Even if one does just a little topptur in the morning the day is still long after the light has disappeared, so there is plenty of time to play around with plots and sentences.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar