torsdag 8. januar 2009

How to feel like an old lady


Go skiing at skiing track when herds of Norwegians are there as well. (Almost) all younger people are skating, and fast too. The people skiing traditional style are either old men "who look like a piece of skin" and have been skiing decades before I was born, extremely fast people without being very old - or old ladies skiing slow. Note: Where are the old ladies skiing fast or old men skiing slow?? Anyway, it must be nice to be a REAL old lady when you can ski as slow as you wish and without feeling slow for your age. Points home for old ladies! Another option would be to ski outside Norway... or maybe I just never imagined in Finland myself being in good form so I didnt notice all the fast people in the track?

Ingen kommentarer: